Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I take Reinforced Motor Function and McLeod Technique on a frequent basis?
- We are so glad you asked that question! We currently offer Open McLeod Technique Classes around the Nation and Globe. Currently classes are held in NYC twice weekly, in Richmond Virginia weekly, and in Upstate New York bi-weekly. We also have McLeod Technique Certified Personalities in Italy and Germany teaching classes year round. For more details and to register visit www.newyorkdancefestival.com/NYIDE/attend or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What clothing do I need to wear?
- For any McLeod Technique classes we ask that dancers come dressed as dancers. The Dance Dress Code is as follows: Male - Black leotard or tight T-shirt, black male tights and/or tight black dance shorts, Redhead socks Female: Black leotard with pink or black tights. Hair should be pulled back in bun, Redhead socks
- Do I need to any specific shoes?
- It is good practice to bring all dance shoes you currently own to all classes. We primarily wear thick socks, however you never know what the class may bring!